Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2017

Lost places: The old screw factory


A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to do a photo shoot in an old screw factory that had been empty for many years. A rather gloomy old factory building from several low halls. Fortunately, on this morning, the sun shone through the misty dusty windowpanes. But without my tripod I could not make the photos. I took more than two hours to look at every detail of the factory and capture it on my camera sensor. Sometimes I had the impression that the workers had just gone out for a little break. Everything lay around as if the work would continue. A wonderful morbid atmosphere! 
I will show you a selection of photos that have been created in this gloomy place. Actually you can probably photographed there for days and always discover new little things. Maybe I'll be back in the next few months and show you more pictures.  
I have photographed with a Nikon D610 and the lenses Nikon AF 24mm f/2.8 D, the Nikon AF-S 28mm f/1.8 and the Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.8.














Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen